Casual and Student Employment

The Casual/Student Payroll is processed by staff in the Bursar’s office, 2nd floor of the King’s Arts and Administration building.

All student employment operates under the King’s Student Employment Policy

A Payroll Information Guide is available so students and staff can understand the Universities casual payroll policies and procedures.

Students are encouraged to submit resumes only in response to specific job postings, and to check the Employment Opportunities and the on-Campus student job bulletin board (located outside Prince Hall) for specific job postings.

Student employees are part of the Casual and Temporary employee group of the University and are covered under special insurances. Please see the Bursar’s Office for details.